Buying a home is a big investment. The more information you have before making a decision, the better. As a real estate professional, I know where to look to get you that information. Plus, I have the knowledge and experience to make sure the buying process goes smoothly.
Here are just a few of the things I have the know-how and experience with to help you:
- Ensuring the process of buying a home is as stress free as possible.
- Respecting you, your needs and your time.
- Advising and assisting your home search
- Keeping you up to date on new, potential homes in the market.
- Pre-screening properties that fit your desires.
- Performing a Competitive Market Analysis on properties that interest you.
- Providing guidance as you explore financing options.
- Drafting competitive offers and presenting them to sellers.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of offers and counteroffers.
- Coordinating inspections, appraisals and contingency dates.
- Referring you to a vast network of other professionals who can help you along the way, including inspectors, lenders and appraisers.